High school English Teacher
1. Be responsible for reading/grammar teaching according to the class syllabus and department curriculum;
2. Responsible for different studentscextra-curricular counseling and activities, assignments and grading, answering students questions (guidance), guidance of students' self-study, organization of students to participate in academic evaluations (stage test, mid-term and final exam, semester supplementary exam, integrated examinations inside and outside school, skill appraisal, etc.), and be proficient in teaching analysis and data collation;
3. Cooperate with other teachers to communicate and coordinate with students and parents so as to better help students complete their studies and cultivate their overall development (academic and personal).
4. Participate in the preparation of semester teaching plan and actively prepare lessons. Be able to flexibly adjust daily teaching plans according to outside testing requirements (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT) and students'actual ability.
5. According to the needs of the school, take on the duty of weekly morning reading and evening self-study, and act as a faculty advisor and instructor of some student associations;
6. Actively participate in various trainings, teaching and do research, lectures, conferences and other activities organized by the school to complete teaching and research tasks;
High School Bilingual Science Teacher
1. To teach high school science courses (mathematics/physics/chemistry/biology/geography, etc.) in English or bilingual(must include English translation Mandarin only is prohibited), fully prepare lessons fully, submit teaching plans on time, quality and quantitytake pride in quality work, and complete teaching tasks;
2. Carefully study the subject content, study the curriculum standards domestically and abroad, actively improve teaching methods and means, and actively offer suggestions for the selection of school textbooks;
3. Adjust to the students'learning current level and actively communicate with their parents.
4. According to the needs of the school, take on the duty of weekly morning reading and evening self-study, and act as a faculty advisor and instructor of some student associations;
5. Actively participate in various training, teach and do research, lectures, conferences and other activities organized by schools and departments, and actively cooperate with other departments in the development of business;